Husky 8 Gallon Air Compressor is ideal for households, your garage, and small workshop needs.
Husky has been in power tool manufacturing since 1924, making it a reliable brand out there.
I hope you have already decided to get one for you – a right decision, I must say.
Husky 8 Gallon Air Compressor is a guy that will handle nailers, trimmers, other house repair jobs -Â inflation jobs like car tires, bike tires, sports balls, pool toys, as well as the mattress.
I will drive you for more features and comparisons for oil free and oil lubricated air compressors for the same capacity.
Here are the two main Husky compressors we are going to talk about in this post;
Best Husky 8 Gallon Air Compressor Reviews
Here is my list of the Best Husky 8 Gallon Air Compressor in 2021;
1. Husky Oil Lubricated 8 Gallon Air Compressor | 1.5 HP 4CFM
- It has a 1.5 HP commercial type 120V induction motor
- The cylinder is made of cast iron and oil lubricated for longer life
- There is a filter for intake that keeps debris out of the compressor
- There is a chamber condensation-drain valve allows that help moisture removal
Husky Oil Lubricated Air Compressor is meant to be the most reliable compressor as it is made of cast iron and oil lubricated inside.
It has Oil lubrication and air filtration system that makes it a reliable compressor.
It is quite versatile that you can render 4 SCFM at 90 psi and up to 125 psi.
There is a replaceable filter to keep the dust and other unwanted stuff away from the compressor.
You can run it on electricity that makes it a heavy-duty guy.
Husky compressors have a quick connecting coupler that makes them user-friendly. Quick connecting drain event helps to discharge air pressure and expels any moisture in the compressor.
It is quite heavier to lift, but a handle and tires help move here and there.
It has a powerful 1.5 horsepower induction motor.
Husky compressors are renowned among global users, and you can get a good one for yourself if you are looking to buy or replace the other one.
- Air filtration and oil lubrication make it reliable.
- It has a capacity of 8 Gallons enough for small jobs
- It weighs 62 Pounds but the wheel makes it easy to port
- It is a bit heavier and not recommended to frequent displace.
2. HUSKY Oil Free Portable 8 Gallon Air Compressor for Home
- It is oil free and hence less maintenance cost
- It is just 1.8 horsepower and best for DIYers
- Auto shut off when pressure is reached
- A quick coupler for quick connect
- It is a Corded Electric compressor
Husky 0300813A is specifically designed for the DIYers out there. You can use it for multi purposes to inflate as well as for small finishing jobs with ease.
It is portable and weighs only 35 bounds with wheels to move on.
Husky 0300813A is a zero vibration tool and goes for years as it is oil-free, making it maintenance-free.
This Husky corded electric air compressor comes with a quick coupler that helps to job faster and hassle free.
It is environmentally friendly as a gas-free guy. This means you need not pay for the gas separately.
The motor is much reliable and with very low Db sound, but when the compressor is on, then there is no sound, but you can easily tolerate it for the time being.
You will get two years of warranty from Husky, and I am sure you need to avail of it.
It is quite heavy than others as it weighs around 2 kg.
- It is portable with elastic wheels
- It is a bit noisy when the compressor is on but tolerable
- It weighs only 35 pounds
- It is designed only for small jobs
Buying Guide for Husky 8 Gallon Compressor
You are advised to read this buying guide before putting your money on any compressor;
This is the major factor that you need to keep in mind when buying any compressor or power tools.
This decides that how heavy duty jobs you can perform with it.
You will get for smaller jobs, and you land on a higher power consumption guy. See as per your requirements and the affordability.
CFM – Air Volume
This is as well a major factor when we talk about air compressors or blowers. CFM means cubic feet every minute, which is a yield of the air compressor.
You need to take care of CFM about the equipment you are going to operate through this compressor.
Oil Lubricant or Oil Free?
Oil-free will be less costly and hence less maintenance. It is easier to use and meant for DIYers.
But if you need to use it frequently, then oil lubricant is the guy you need to go along with.
There are main two power sources to run a compressor;
- Gas Operated and
- Electric Compressor
Electric compressors are preferred for homeowners especially. These are corded or battery operated. These are environmentally friendly. These are normally lightweight and portable.
Gas operated are the best suited for workshops or job site and have much volume that that of the electric ones.
As you know, 30 to 35 PSI is the requirement for most vehicles and around 100 PSI for other air-controlled assemblies. A lift can go up to 200 PSI.
See as per your usage before ordering any.
You can buy any Husky compressor that is Ok with your requirements in terms of PSI, CFM, HP, Portability, etc.
But if you need smaller jobs, then the two I have mentioned are more sufficient for you any day.
You may also love to read these my reviews and the buying guides…
- Best Air Compressor For Automotive Air Tools
- Best Air Compressor for Heavy Duty Trucks
- Best Portable Air Compressor for Car Tires
- Best Air Compressors for Spray Painting Reviews
- Strongest Double Sided Tape for Cars
- Best Air Compressor for Home Garage
- Best Tool Box for the Money
- Best Outdoor Car Covers For Classic Cars
- Best Jump Starter and Air Compressor
People Also Asked about Husky Compressors
Here are a few questions that people also want to know about Husky compressors;
What is the best Husky 8 Gallon Air Compressor?
Here is my list of the Best Husky 8 Gallon Air Compressor in 2021;
- Husky Oil Lubricated 8 Gallon Air Compressor 1.5 HP 4CFM
- Husky 0300813 Portable 8 Gallon Air Compressor for Home
Are Husky air compressors any good?
Yes, as you know, Husky in the market since 1924 and well versed in power tools.
Who makes Husky air compressors?
Husky air compressor and Campbell Hausfeld are reliable brands with a few others in today’s market.
What is the life expectancy of an air compressor?
10 to 15 years in general if kept and operated according to given guidelines.
Does the Husky air compressor make any sound when it runs?
There is noise when you run any compressor, but Husky is quite bearable. If you need a quiet one, then go for 20 gallons capacity.
- Deck Awnings with Mosquito Netting - December 10, 2022
- Retractable Side Awning for Patio - December 10, 2022
- Best Soldering Iron for Automotive Wiring - December 2, 2021