Are you planning to move to a new home? Or your old gas stove isn’t working at its best anymore. Both ways, you can have a look at these luxurious brands for gas stoves. They are sturdy, smart, and affordable.
I have compiled a list of the best gas range stove. Some of them are huge, while others are small and compact, perfectly set anywhere in the world. So, let’s dive in?
Here are my recommended products picked out through amazon you would be interested in depending on your budget…
6 Best 36 inch Gas Range Reviews
Here is my list of the Best 36 inch Gas Range in 2021;
1. Samsung Gas Range with Custom Griddle and Convection Oven
- Five gas burners with 17k BTU power.
- Three cast-iron grates along with a custom grid for the center burner.
- Stainless steel gas stove.
- Large-sized stove, with two chrome racks.
- Advanced features to delay start, proofing, auto shut-off, four presets, and a sabbath mode.
So, what’s the reason behind getting a new gas stove? If your family is expanding or you already have a large family, the idea of having a big stove is appealing.
Samsung has remained at the top for decades. With this gas stove, they are setting gas stove standards high! One thing you might have noticed about this stove is that it is HUGE!
It has five burners. As we’ve already mentioned about the three cast-iron grates and an additional one for the center burner, it makes cooking safe and easy. The grates allow even distribution of heat all across them.
One thing we loved about this gas stove is its advanced features. It’s almost like Samsung is flexing its tech-savviness.
All these features sound cool, but how about the actual cooking experience? Well, we’ve seen people love this piece of the stove. It helps to cook faster and better than ever.
It has a bonus for every cook around the world, i.e., a self-cleaning feature. Grab this range just for the sake of easy cooking.
- Perfect for big families.
- Auto light and self-clean modes for easy cooking.
- The storage drawer gives ample space.
- People complained about their knobs.
2. LG Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range Glass Touch Controls
- Five burners double oven gas range.
- The total area of 6.9 cubic feet (with upper and lower sections).
- ProBake convection
- UltraHeat for quick cooking.
- Glass touch controls.
You might have heard people saying fancy products are not practical. Well, it depends on which brand product you are choosing. LG wants to show you that fancy products could not only be good for long-term use but also have loads to offer.
This LG Double Oven Gas Range has a 5 burner capacity, so it is also great for your big family or if you are a die-hard foodie. What makes this LG Gas Range “fancy” is its touch controls. (Most of the time, they are found in electric stoves.)
But what if you are a baking enthusiast? Yes, you can also have this LG stove as it has great ProBake convection (which even Samsung doesn’t have!). Also, a door lock would make your life easier (if you have toddlers and kids in your home).
Most of the customers have developed a sense of liking towards this Gas Range. All features are great; this is the double gas oven range you’ve been looking for.
- Easy to clean because of its EasyClean Technology.
- It is made from durable stainless steel.
- Door locks to save it from kids.
- People have complaints about LG’s customer service.
3. Cosmo 36 inch Gas Range with 5 Burner Cooktop with Convertible Duct
- 36 inches single oven gas range.
- Five sealed burners to boil, fry, or stir food.
- Convection oven for baking.
- Stainless steel to make it last longer.
What’s stopping you from getting a better gas range? You deserve this Cosmos COS-965AGFC gas range with almost all the great features list.
It not only looks stunning but also functions well. Cast iron grates help in even cooking, so you can invite more and more people to your house.
It is large. It is durable. That’s all cool! But what we found interesting about this gas range is versatile cooking options. Bake, stir fry, boil, and fry your food at the same time! What’s better than this?
Most customers have left positive responses on Amazon, calling it a perfect fit for their kitchens.
A two-years warranty would seal the deal. So, if you face any difficulty, you can get an immediate response from their customer service department. So, if you are looking for something stylish and handy, this gas range would be an ideal choice.
- Easy to clean.
- Works even better with the hood.
- Cast iron grates for better heat distribution.
- Requires some installation.
4. Cosmo 36 inch Dual Fuel Gas Range with 5 Sealed Burners
- Dual gas range with five sealed burners.
- 3.8 cubic feet convection oven capacity.
- Stainless steel interior, with black porcelain.
- Eight advanced functions with easy controls.
An all silver gas range won’t work the best for you? No problem! We have a more interior-friendly suggestion for you. This Cosmos F965 has everything you need.
But what makes it different from other gas ranges? It’s an awesome color combination. A stunning black and silver combination is something that works well with every kind of interior.
It has a lot more to offer. With its spacious design, you can easily cook as many dishes as you want. You won’t have to worry about the cleaning process as well. Just dismantle and clean!
A gas range with a huge convection oven is perfectly capable of cooking all kinds of food. Buying this Cosmos gas range is like taking one step towards easy life. Also, you can buy a hood to make it look even more beautiful.
- Family pack.
- Easy to use.
- Doesn’t have a warranty.
5. Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30″ Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range
- A 4.2 cubic feet gas range.
- Four burners and one convection oven of 22,000 BTU.
- A stainless steel gas range ensures durability.
- Dual fuel range.
- It has a 650 BTU simmer function.
Are you looking for a luxurious gas range, which is not too expensive?
This gas range offers high performance with 5 sealed gas burners. You can get all the functions you need in your modern kitchen, including but not limited to traditional bake, convection bake, high broil, pizza, defrost, etc.
Cosmo brand is trusted by homeowners and professionals all over the USA.
- Works with every interior.
- It cooks different kinds of foods.
- Middle space is left without any burner.
6. ZLINE 36-inch Professional Gas Range in Stainless Steel
- 4.6 cubic feet gas range with convection oven.
- 6 gas burners.
- Stainless steel for a perfect appearance.
- Self-clean feature.
- Sliding oven racks.
When was the last time you experienced luxury while cooking? This Zline gas range with handcrafted Italian burners is everything you need this summer.
What we loved about this gas range is its stainless racks, stainless knobs, and stay-put hinges. These things might sound nominal, but they are essential if you look for a gas range to function for a long time.
Now, a little about these Italian Burners: they are delicate, imported, high-quality burners to ensure your cooking experience is mess-free.
Another noteworthy aspect of this gas range is its beautiful looks. The sleek and shiny exterior is made from stainless steel. It stands by the name, making the gas range appear one of the most visually aesthetic ranges.
They offer a one-year warranty. All these features make this product an asset.
- Bright and shiny, visually appealing.
- Porcelain top for a no-scratch feature.
- One year warranty.
- Customer service is not the best.
Buyers guide for 36 Gas Range
Before tossing hundreds of dollars into a gas range, you must figure out what to look for in a gas range.
If you have a huge family, or your small family is a foodie, a wiser decision would be to buy a gas range with 5-6 burners. However, if you do not use the gas range, go with fewer burners.
Everyone is busy these days. No one has the time to stand for hours and wait for the water to boil. How do you get a better performing gas range? A humongous gas range isn’t necessarily a fast cooker.
Therefore, always look for a gas range with a higher BTU. Although BTU doesn’t remain the same for every burner, some gas ranges have different numbers of BTU.
An Oven Space
No one would want a gas range with no oven. An oven is a must! It allows versatile cooking. Many gas ranges have two types of convection ovens.
- Single oven
- Double oven
It doesn’t matter which one you get. Both of the ovens function the same with little or no exceptions.
When you invest an amount of money into something, you expect it to last long. With stainless steel, the chances of survival get higher for a gas range. Stainless steel is not only a perfect material for kitchen equipment but is also easy to clean. So, you clean it once with a liquid dishwasher, and it shines brighter than the moon.
Can you afford a huge 7 burners gas range in your house? It depends on your spacing and, obviously, family members. If you are someone who welcomes loads of guests, a large-sized gas range would be great for you. But, if you have a medium family and accompany a moderate amount of guests, a 36 inch Gas range would be perfect for you.
Gone are those days when a gas range just had knobs to control the temperature. These days, each gas range comes with a different variety of features. Some allow you to roast your meat, while others have self-cleaning features.
Both ways, the motto is to help you cook better food and enjoy the process.
People Also Asked for 36 Gas Range
Here are a few questions that people ask about 36 Gas Range;
What is the best 36 Gas Range?
Here is a list as per our editors in 2021;
- Samsung Gas Range with Custom Griddle and Convection Oven
- LG Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range Glass Touch Controls
- Cosmo 36 inch Gas Range with 5 Burner Cooktop with Convertible Duct
- Cosmo 36 inch Dual Fuel Gas Range with 5 Sealed Burners
- Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30″ Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range
- ZLINE 36 inch Professional Gas Range in Stainless Steel
What’s the best way to clean a stubborn stain?
If you have a stainless steel gas range, you can clean it in three simple steps.
- Put some water on the top.
- Pour a spoon of dishwasher liquid in the water and scrub gently.
- Now wipe it off, and your gas range shines like a new one.
Does every gas range come with a warranty?
No, not every gas range brand has a warranty. However, we have mentioned some of the gas ranges which offer one to two years warranty.
- Deck Awnings with Mosquito Netting - December 10, 2022
- Retractable Side Awning for Patio - December 10, 2022
- Best Soldering Iron for Automotive Wiring - December 2, 2021